Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9th 2009

I feel like my brain has turned to mush tonight, can't seem to make a decision about anything. I spent the day working on ONE front pouch. So slow making decisions about what is the right thing to do with it. It shouldn,t take too much longer to finish it. I think the next ones will go easier. Although I have quite a few supplies they are limited in terms of colours. You can never have too many options to choose from. It would be fun to be in a store that had all the supplies and you could go and choose the ones you wanted. I suppose then you would be spoiled for choice and be overwhelmed.

I have an idea what do with my wrecked journal and just have to find the time to do it. I will post it when it's done.

I have been creating in one way or another every day but have nothing finished to show for it. But I am being productive! Shopping for supplies in Vancouver is a major event as everything in spread out and I use public transit. Yesterday I left home just after twelve noon and didn't get home until five thirty. I only went to two stores! It took an hour to get to the first one and then I had to work my way back going to the second store on the way. Crazy city living. When I read of Rose's travels around Cornwall I long for the quiet and solitiude of the country. Pat Winter's website http://www.patwintergatherings.com/ is my ideal place to live. It is so beautiful, I long to be in natures and out of all the concrete and glass and noise. However, if I have to live in the city this is one of the quietest places to live I'm grateful for that.

I've got So You Think You Can Dance is on. I absolutely love Brandon and was so upset when he didn't get through to the top twenty last year. I am so enjoying him this year. What an amazing talent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment