Saturday, January 2, 2010

Went out today to buy a new journal for 2010 and ended up buying two and a small address/phone book. The one I have is about 20 years old and I don't even know who some of the people in it are any more. Anyway, if I bought two I got one free and they are the most beautiful journals. A bit over the top but who can resist a beautiful journal?
I bought the one on the right a couple of weeks ago.


The copper one on the right is the free one.

I also visited my favourite store, The Cross, I go there every so often to feed my soul. I can't afford much there - I've mentioned it before, $275 for a cushion - but today I found fabric samples for $5 a bundle. I bought seven, couldn't resist, they will be lovely for crazy quilting. I meant to clean cupboards today but I needed some groceries and I HAD to have a new journal so no cupboard cleaning - maybe tomorrow! lol
































These are the two necklaces I made for my daughters for Christmas:




This one is smokey topaz and clear swarovski crystal with marquisite 6mm beads and sterling silver.


This one is a real leaf coated in copper with green garnet, topaz and smokey topaz swarovski crystal.

So I had a very nice day shopping and I finished off with sushi and a Starbucks coffee with the Starbucks card I got for Christmas.






















No comments:

Post a Comment