Today I finished another faerie pouch:
I have almost finished writing the February newsletter for the building I live in and I made one ATC:
Some time ago I painted several backgrounds and I decided to cut them into ATC sizes and make a picture from them and then I added some micro-beads. This is kind of a fun way to do a picture because the picture comes from the paint that was applied. The leaf in this was already there and so was most of the bird.
Tonight I am going to sew the boa onto my cushion. I went shopping for a cut embroidery tablecloth and runner but the store was closed, the lady in the store next to them said it had been closed for about a month. I hope they re-open soon. I bought some gathering tape for the top of the new curtains I have bought, I just have to adapt them to my window. Things are coming together slowly.