Sunday, January 3, 2010

I finally got to my cupboards. I cleaned five kitchen cupboards, it feels great. Lots of empty space! The kitchen is the easy part with my other cupboards it will be a little more difficult to decide what to throw away

I bought a really pretty cushion today, it's white and covered in ribbon embroidery roses. Very girly, to go with the Victorian feel I want to create in my apartment.

I also did a lot of journaling this morning before I got up - something I used to do daily. I am using two books right now, Stand Up For Your Life by Cheryl Richardson and Simple Abundance by Sarah BanBreathnach. I have had Simple Abundance for several years and go through it in parts every year, it's a good way to keep in touch with yourself and your home.

My word for 2010 is self-nurturing, I am going to have massages and manicures and pedicures. Lots of pampering.

No comments:

Post a Comment