Monday, October 10, 2011


Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been absent for a long time again as those of you who still drop by have noticed. I am going to see a Life Coach on Thursday, hoping it will help me to get more focused and as disciplined with my art as I am with my exercise routine.

I had a lovely day yesterday with my girls. We had turkey dinner and all participated in making it and cleaning up after. It was a very fun day!! We talked to my granddaughter and great granddaughter on the phone. Who could ask for more. For my little family I am truly thankful, especially on this day.

I have so much to be thankful for. I have my health, my creativity, a lovely, warm, comfortable place to live and everything I need for a good life. I truly am blessed!!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Thankskgiving! Ours was a bit different as we didn't spend it with our kids. We packsed up my father-in-law's house. We came back last night with a stuffed car! At least some of the things are for Bill's kids and grandkids.
    Hope you are keeping well!

    ReplyDelete