Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where does the time go????

I didn't post the finish of my July calendar and now it is the end of August, so here it is. I really enjoyed this challenge and may do something similar again:
I decided to do Zentangles for August and, as you can see, Ihaven't done too well. I am way behind. I will catch up slowly:

I don't know what I will do for September, I guess I had better make up my mind seeing as that is tomorrow.

I was on a bracelet making kick for a couple of weeks and ended up making 18 bracelets to go with my new clothes:

I have had to buy new clothes because I have lost 30 pounds. I have 9 to go and then I will re-evaluate to see if I want to lose more. I feel much better, it makes such a difference to my mobility.

Today I cut fabric to make some small purses but couldn't do anything more as I need to buy some interfacing to give them some body. I will do that tomorrow.

I will try to keep up with my blog now and maybe join a couple of small challenges to get some more people dropping by.





















































4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about time! I have been back in school all week getting ready for next week! So much to do!
    Love, love, love those challenges you did for July and August. What a great idea.
    I should have been doing something daily - just never did.
    Congratulations on your weight loss! Fantastic! I hope to continue now that my routine will return! Looking forward to seeing what your challenge is for Sept.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is something we all want more of. There are never enough hours in the day to do even a fraction of what we want to. Huge congrats on the weight loss - that is definitely an accomplishment to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss - that is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a lot of beautiful and bright bracelets! (Ha. Now laughing at the b's.)

    ReplyDelete