Sunday, October 16, 2011

I spent all day yesterday constructing the first step of these handbags. This is a hit of what is to come:


Now come the deciding what embellishments to use. I picked up a couple more things at Michael's today.

I had a great weekend working on these handbags, going for coffee with a friend, going shopping and for a coffee with my YDD. I bought a plant pot to re pot a plant that has been outside and now need to be brought in for the winter and a couple of things from Michael's, as I said. It was a very relaxing and fun weekend.

Visit: http://silverthreadsanartistspilgrimage.blogspot.com to see my LITTLE MOMENTS.

I had a great visit with the Life Coach on Thursday and will see her again in two weeks. She is going to help me get over the blocks I still have to creativity. She takes a mental, emotional, spiritual approach to her coaching and believes that I will find the focus I am looking for and will look forward to my days. I believe I am in the right place for this now and will benefit greatly from her support and guidance. I am already more productive just from seeing her twice.

I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very positive time for you. So much great is happening! Glad to hear you are well and so creative! Can't wait to see the finished bags.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are looking so awesome! Embellishing is most of the fun I think.

    ReplyDelete