Sunday, July 10, 2011

MORE FACES AND PRAYER FLAG #3

I have tried something different for two of these faces. The brown and green one is done with an eyedropper with acrylic ink, the next one is in the style of Picasso. The last one was supposed to be a caucasian woman but I messed up and so had to paint over what I had done and she ended up being a dark skinned woman (not a very good one at that, LOL):
The next three faces are in my sketchbook #12, 13 and 14 of the 100 to be done by the end of the year:





My prayer flag #3 is for forgiveness:

Yesterday, I went for an artist date and bought the new Somerset Art Journaling magazine and Somerset Studio. I treated myself to sushi and a latte' then went to Michael's and bought a set of different coloured calligraphy pens and a white gel pens. It is so hard to decide what to buy there because I won't buy anything without the 40% off coupon because there prices are so inflated compared to the American prices - almost double. I think I have mentioned this before but it is really annoying when our dollar is actually a little higher than the American dollar.


I am off to do some more creating, not sure what yet.









2 comments:

  1. You have been so busy! Love your faces! What a wonderful project that is!
    I just started a new challenge - list-making! Just what I need eh??
    Love your prayer flag as well!
    have a wonderful week Leone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine your prayer flags look beautiful in your home! How many are you planning on making? I don't enjoy drawing faces, I just find them sooo hard! Love what you are doing here!

    ReplyDelete