Saturday, October 30, 2010

CHELSEA AND CHLOE

I spent some time this afternoon making a birthday card for my great granddaughter. She will be two on November 4th.

I wanted to paint but, because it was a sunny day, I decided to prune the hydrangeas in front of my apartment. They have been blocking my view all summer so it's nice to get some light in and see the city again.
I am feeling rested today - had a nice sleep in this morning - so I will be raring to go on Monday morning when I have to work out again.
I have discovered a "twenty minute challenge" in my travels through blogland and I will be doing that. You are to do a painting in twenty minutes. I think this will be a good way to get some practice. There is no need to report in or no time limit, just a personal challenge. You can upload your pictures to a blog if you wish. There is so much to discover once you start going from one blog to another, what a wonderful resource for people like me who don't go out a lot and don't have a huge social network.
I'm off to watch Heartbeat and Midsommer Murders!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture and an amazing card! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, such cute card! And what a Beautiful great granddaughter you have. Lucky lucky you. ;D

    ReplyDelete