Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here I am back again after almost a month of absence. I just joined and On-line Journal Workshop http://kiwicarole.blogspot.com and I hope this will get me back on track with my creativity. It looks like so much fun. Ever since I found DJ Pettit's journals I have wanted to learn how to do this type of journal. I already have pretty much all of the supplies so I am ready to go! I didn't do any more mini collages as I got caught up in some medical tests (everything's fine) and helping my neighbour by packing up his apartment and helping him get settled in the care home he was moved to. Things didn't get off to a very good start for him but he is sort of settling in now, doesn't have much choice really.

So now back to focusing on my creativity. I am really looking forward to it and meeting all the new people taking the Workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to know all is well with you!
    I'm sure you'll love the course! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - I popped over to have a peek at your blog & have signed on as a follower.

    ReplyDelete