Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DAY 2

For the watercolour, I tried to do colour drop flowers with an oriental brush as demonstrated by Martha Lever on YouTube. I am going to take a course with her shortly. I have never used an oriental brush before so this was a new expereince. I left it until late in the evening and my daughter phoned while I was painting so I was mult-tasking. I got sloppy with the stems as a result. This is the result:
And this is the face:

I remember my Mom saying to me a few years ago that it seemed to take her a long time to do everything. I can sure relate to that now. They days fly by and I wonder why I couldn't get more done. Am I just lazier I wonder?



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy both your flower and face work. You're doing great!

    Looking forward to see the next ... !

    ReplyDelete