Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEW YEARS INTENTIONS

I have begun to set my intentions for 2011 and have started a Book Of Possibilities (from the movie Last Holidays). This is my new journal for 2011, I love the Paperblanks Journals. They have such beautiful covers and the paper inside is good quality:

This is my Book Of Possibilities. I love the cover with the turtles and the shiny gold:
This is the first page:

The picture is from DJ Pettitt http://djpettitt.typepad.com/ it says "begin again". The verse on the other page is from the new calendar I bought with art and writing from Jeannine Roberts Royce http://www.jeaninerobertsroyce.blogspot.com/ The words are: "I burn with a fiery passion. My fearless stance is held with a calm and poise belying the fire and focus at my core. My passion burns freely....igniting my dreams, illuminating my path. I rise beyond all limits. I have an abiding resilience and resolve to never hold back, never stand back, never look back. I reach great heights. I shine as I soar."
The next pages are a photo from DJ Pettitt that says "love flowing freely" and buttons and headers from the challenges that I am joining. "Twenty Minute Challenge", "100 Paintings Challenge" and "The Sketchbook Challenge". They are all related so I don't think it will be too much:
I also plan to take some classes from Laure Ferlita at http://paintedthoughtsblog.blogspot.com All of these challenges and classes are to improve my watercolour painting.
I hope you have some really fun, creative intentions for 2011. If you have, I would love to hear what they are.



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful book for beautiful intentions. I too love paperblanks! Look forward to seeing what you create this year! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete